Monday, December 3, 2012

This weekend I took a trip to the Gallery in the Vault of Wooster for my second art related experience. It was actually a pretty neat time because Vault was a gallery and a thrift store. The store was mostly filled with works and crafts pieces by local artists. There were a large selection of pottery pieces available at moderate prices, and the store was having a special on Christmas themed art. They definitely had more art than I was expecting to see, but I was also hoping for a larger gallery in general as it was very cramped inside. I also found out that they did custom framing for any works among a few other art services. It was a nice cozy place that I had no idea existed, but I'll have to stop by again sometime, especially since there were a great amount of cool stores and restaurants on their main street.





No comments:

Post a Comment